Family Law, Divorce & Separation: Moray & Highland
OUR AIM IS TO
- Provide compassionate and sensitive advice and support
- Support families through separation and divorce
- Help families find a fair and lasting outcome on a family breakdown
- Help families put children first and facilitate effective co-parenting
Partnerships Cohabitation Prenuptial
Agreements Adoption Family
SOME COMMON FAMILY LAW MYTHS
- "There's no need for a solicitor, we can agree things ourselves"
- "We're as good as married because we've been together for 20 years and have kids together"
- "I'm entitled to half of everything"
- "I can transfer my property to someone else to prevent my spouse claiming a share of it"
- "He cheated on me so I will get a greater share of the property"
- "Children always end up living with their mother after a divorce"